Monday, August 6, 2012

Crazy computers...and stereos... and tvs.. and stuff

So.. pictures to come later (once I have de-rats-nestified the wires that I'm working on)... Sorry for the lack of craft past yesterday.. what with the school year starting, it's kind of crazy to get stuff started, but maybe I'll post stuff about projects that I'm finishing up. Right now, I'm finishing fixing our TV system.. we have out computer hooked up to our TV, but we did it with a bunch of odds and ends cables.. now, my dad has bought a bunch of new, fancy cables, and so we're re-doing it (really, I am) so that it looks.. cleaner. In any case, it gets kind of frustrating when the wires are (too the best of your knowledge) hooked up correctly, and the devices still don't work right. Funny about that, isn't it?

-UPDATE-
As promised, pictures are here!


 here is the overall view.
 and here are some close-ups of the stacked devices- from bottom, stereo, computer, Dish box, VCR/DVD player, and RF modulator


Unfortunately, you saw the wall with wires hanging out of it (those are speaker wires, FYI), and this is what behind the TV looks like..

No comments:

Post a Comment